Antyodaya SARAL Portal
SARAL is faceless, paperless and cashless service/scheme delivery model, Antyodaya-SARAL aims to transform citizen service delivery in Haryana through complete digitization of over 380+ services. The vision for Antyodaya-SARAL is a unified platform to deliver and track Government-to-Citizen (G2C) services/schemes across the state. Two of the key components of the Antyodaya-SARAL are as follows:
- A Single Service Delivery Portal for Citizens.
- Ability to avail services/schemes from anywhere at any time.
- Live tracking of status of service requests.
- Timely delivery of services/schemes.
- Complete digitization of citizen services/schemes.
- A Service Delivery Accountability Portal for Departments.
- Review departments based on performance (Based on RTS compliance, customer rating and delays).
- State-wise and District-wise view of department performance.
- Escalation to officers on pending file requests.
- Would help in process re-engineering of services/schemes that are not performing well.